Face to Face Meeting Seattle 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
As many board members as possible (and potentially others contributing to OSGeo) are planning to meet for two days.
When and Where
- Pre [IslandWood Code Sprint 2012 Islandwood Codesprint] in Seattle, 4th and 5th February (Saturday and Sunday).
- 9AM to 5PM on Saturday and 9AM to Noon on Sunday.
- Cedarboork Lodge near the Seattle airport (http://www.cedarbrooklodge.com/)
- venue includes wireless internet access, lodging, conference room, breakfast/lunch/snacks during meeting, etc
- Frank Warmerdam
- Arnulf Christl (Friday and Saturday over night, leaving Sunday pm)
- Jeff McKenna
- mpg -- arriving Saturday morning (8am), leaving Sunday afternoon (after meeting ends)
- Daniel Morissette -- arriving Friday night, leaving Sunday pm
- Peter Batty - arriving Friday night, leaving Sunday afternoon
- Mark Lucas -- arriving Friday night, leaving Monday (I'll pay the extra day)
- Jo Cook -- arriving Friday, leaving Monday (I'll pay the extra obviously)
Friday evening: informal group dinner [if sufficient people around]
Saturday: 09:00 to 17:00
Sunday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Strategic mission, goals
- Our budgeting process
- FY2012 budget