Face to Face Meeting Summer 2006
The board has been discussing the idea of getting people together for a face-to-face meeting to establish, and work on, priorities. A meetup / workshop needs clear goals. If we could set them, this could be a really useful occasion.
17th June has been suggested as a candidate for approval / disapproval of. The weekend before - June 10th or 11th - has also been mooted, as this would be right before Where 2.0 and could happen out in California.
Board members and committee members particularly from areas of focus
- Arnulf can come to Chicago any time from Thursday June 15th till Sunday, June 18th, or the weekend before
- Mark Lucas can come on the 17th of June
- Markus can come to Chicago any time from Thursday June 15th till Sunday, June 18th.
- Jo Walsh can make 17/18th June or the weekend before
For a one- or two- day meeting there need to be clear goals identifiable.
* Please add things you would like to discuss or get done
- OSGeo Web style and CMS availability for projects
- Invite committee chairs as well? Maybe a good opportunity!