Revision as of 17:55, 19 March 2016 by Jive (Created page with "[http://geowebcache.org GeoWebCache] is a Java web application used to cache map tiles coming from a variety of sources such as OGC Web Map Service (WMS). GeoWebCache is a co...")
GeoWebCache is a Java web application used to cache map tiles coming from a variety of sources such as OGC Web Map Service (WMS).
GeoWebCache is a community project donated to OSGeo by OpenPlans.
Basic Project Data
- Project Name: GeoWebCache
- Project Status Condition: Stable
- Project Web Site: http://geowebcache.org
- Project Contact: Kevin Smith
- Short Project Description: used to cache map tiles coming from a variety of sources such as WMS
- Project Source Code: 
- Project Mailing List:  and 
- Project Version Control Repository: https://github.com/GeoWebCache/geowebcache]
- Project Bug Tracker: 
- Project Feature Request Tracker: 
- Source Code License: 
- Documentation License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
- Copyright Assignment Policy: 
- Decision Making Procedure: committer vote
- Coding Standards: http://geowebcache.org/docs/current/development/index.html
- Release Procedure: not yet!
- Latest Project Release: http://sourceforge.net/projects/geowebcache/files/geowebcache/1.8.1/