Geocrowdsourcing CitizenScience FOSS4G
Welcome to the GeoForAll Geocrowdsourcing, Citizen Science and FOSS4G page - GeoForAll GeoCrowd
GeoCrowd will be a suite of tools, links and materials to maximize effective government operations, such as management of infrastructure (utilities, traffic, services, etc.). GeoForAll GeoCrowd will combine continual advances in efficient operations with ultimate consideration for increasing sustainability and the quality of urban life.
- Chairs: Peter Mooney (Ireland) and Maria Brovelli (Italy)
- Those interested in being part of this theme, subscribe here http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geoforall-GeoCrowd. Your participation is appreciated and needed! All ideas are welcome. All material posted will be helpful.
- We support the 'Geocrowdsourcing, Citizen Science and FOSS4G Guiding Principles:'
- All material created is made available for all under an Open License
- All material is carefully designed so that it can be extended by others, i.e., API-centric, modular componentry, etc.
- All participants aim to reuse, optimize, extend and add new components (in that order)