Geodata Committee Tenth Meeting
Chair: Jo Walsh IRC: #osgeo channel on irc.freenode.org (or via Web based IRC client) Date: 2006-December-14 (at least in the Americas and Europe) Time: 1600 GMT / 1100 East Coast / 1700 Europe (fixed time)
- Update on GeoNetwork installation at telascience, what are next steps
- does everyone who wants access know where to look
- Update on geometadata generation utilities
- How to express "accuracy" and "quality" of geodata in metadata? Prior art required
- Next steps for formalising dclite4g schema
- Extracting something specification-like from Geodata Metadata Requirements
- We will need to replace the http://geodata.osgeo.org/ website soon - any suggestions for a shiny new one, both form and content would be appreciated
- State of play @ Telascience
- Which servers and other resources are available or in use?
- State of currently hosted data sets: BMNG, VMap0, ?
- Plans for future data sets: LandSat, ?