Geodata Licensing Working Group
Revision as of 12:39, 22 March 2006 by JoWalsh
This is a project of the Public Geospatial Data Committee
The right to reuse and redistribute publically accessible bodies of data needs to be clear. This group
- Provision of clear guidelines for licenses, and the implications of the use of those licenses, for people contributing data to geospatial web / GSDI efforts.
- Potential work on an LPGL license to complement the [[
- Open Knowledge Definition survey of open license stances, a superset of this effort.
- Geodata Packaging Working Group
- Geodata Licensing Working Group