Google Summer of Code 2007
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Central page for administering OSGeo participation in Google Summer of Code 2007.
- Frank Warmerdam will act as Administrative contact, with support from Landon Blake.
- Google documentation on the program is at: http://code.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?topic=10442
- Last years SoC submission from Refractions: http://code.google.com/soc/refract/about.html
- Last years introduction and ideas list from Refractions (uDig, PostGIS): http://www.refractions.net/soc2006/
- March 12: Mentoring organization application deadline (we should have project ideas lists ready)
- March 24: Student application deadline.
- April 9: Accepted student applications announced.
- May 28: Students begin work.
- August 31: final evaluation deadline.
Project Ideas Lists
Please link project specific proposed projects here:
- GDAL SoC Ideas
- GeoServer SoC Ideas
- GeoTools Soc Ideas
- GRASS SoC Ideas
- MapGuide Soc Ideas
- PostGIS SoC Ideas
- User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS SoC Ideas
- OpenJUMP 2007 SOC Ideas