Google Summer of Code 2010 Administrative
- Back to main OSGeo Google Summer of Code wiki page.
Central page for administering OSGeo participation in Google Summer of Code 2010.
- Wolf Bergenheim will act as Administrative contact, with support from Landon Blake and Hamish Bowman
- There is also a Google Wiki page about the program
- The official Google Summer of Code 2010 program site
- There is a 2010 version of the OSGeo SoC flyer to look at and post in appropriate places.
- The "Student Landing Page" is Google Summer of Code 2010 Ideas.
- The OSGeo home at melange is (http://socghop.appspot.com/org/home/google/gsoc2009/osgeo)
How to register as a mentor
- As we have not yet even applied to the program yet, for now just say hello on the OSGeo SoC mailing list.
Please apply to become a mentor today! Just follow these steps:
- Sign up to the OSGeo SoC mailinglist.
- Present yourself on email@example.com Here are some suggested topics:
- Project you want to/can mentor for
- Area(s) of interest
- Feel free to tell more about yourself
- Register yourself at the Melange site
- Fill in the Mentor form
- Apply to become a mentor (link will be posted later, once/if we get accepted)
After you have applied you will get an invitation notification in the melange system. You need to accept the invitation, and fill in the form to become a registered mentor.
- Apply to become a mentor
- Accept the invitation that you receive, and fill in your Mentor information
- Go read and comment on student applications
Each accepted Soc Project should be listed here, and the page should be updated with information about the progress of the project.
The list of proposals can be found here: Google Summer of Code 2010 Ranking