INSPIRE data experiments
At FOSS4G2009 we held a Bird of a Feather session to brainstorm how to demonstrate to potential users that the OSGeo software is suitable to publish data in compliance with the INSPIRE directive data schemas.
With one or two working use cases we can demonstrate that OSGeo software meets the requirements of INSPIRE.
Please add your input, suggestions, ideas, contribution.
We will work on example use cases that demonstrate the creation of INSPIRE compliant data.
Jeroen: I would like to add a working example to the default GeoNetwork opensource installation, providing an INSPIRE compliant data service through the embedded GeoServer.
To be defined
Example use cases
- Create a workflow based on an ETL. Options here are Talend ETL and GeoKettle
- GeoServer 2 serving two cross-boundary road maps as INPIRE Transport networks data.
Please attach sample data here.
- Some sample cross-boundary data from the cross boundary project in Germany-Belgium-Netherlands
A mailing list has been setup, please subscribe and add your name below:
inspire-data at lists.osgeo.org mailinglist
- Claude Philipona - CamptoCamp
- Maria Brovelli - Politecnico di Milano
- Hanko Rubach - lat/lon
- Stephan Meißl - EOX
- Thomas Bleier - Austrian Institute of Technology
- Rob Atkinson - CSIRO
- Heikki Doeleman - GeoCat
- Jose Garcia - GeoCat
- Jeroen Ticheler - GeoCat
- Cédric Moullet - Camptocamp
- Thijs Brentjens - Brentjens Geo-ICT
- Just van den Broecke - Just Objects
- Jo Cook- OA Digital