Journal License and Guidelines
All articles are copyrighted by the respective authors. Contact the author directly for questions about modifying or revising an article for another purpose. The OSGeo Journal is published under the Creative Commons by Attribution, NonCommercial, NoDerivs 3.0 Unported license CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 license.
This gives you the following rights (taken from the above link):
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
Language translations are managed by the Journal editorial team. You are welcome to help with language translations but they must be coordinated with the Journal team so that content can be rolled back into the official publication. You may also contact the author of the work to obtain further permissions for using the work.