Journal Volume 9
Submit your articles or volunteer to edit/review by signing up at http://osgeo.org/ojs.
- Draft Articles Due: March 31, 2010
- Final Edits to Articles Due: April 22, 2010
- Publication: May 2, 2010
You can submit an article for Volume 9 on the Open Journal System web site for the OSGeo Journal. You can also send your article ideas to Landon Blake at email@example.com or mention them on the OSGeo Newsletter mailing list. In addition, here are some guidelines for authors wishing to submit their work.
Editorial and Publication Team
The editorial and publication team for Volume 9, like all volumes of the journal, is comprised of volunteers. We thank them for their efforts in creating and publishing the journal.
- Editor: Tyler Mitchell
- Assistant Editor: Landon Blake
- Section Editor (Peer Review): Rafal Wawar
- Section Editor (Editorial): Landon Blake
- Section Editor (Project Spotlights and Case Studies): Micha Silver
- Section Editor (Annual Report Sections): Landon Blake
- Reviewer (Unassigned): Michael Gerlek
- Reviewer (Unassigned): Ezra Boyd
- "Processing Large LIDAR Datasets With GRASS" Doug Newcomb
- "FOSS GIS Project Presentations at the 2011 NC GIS Conference" Julia Harrell
- "The United States National Grid" Bob Basques
- "Using Geotools to Work With GPX Data" Landon Blake