Difference between revisions of "Lexicon Committee"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(initial stub page)
Revision as of 09:07, 21 October 2019
The Lexicon committee is responsible for coordinating official definitions for terminology used within the OSGeo context.
TBD: Once formed, the following people have volunteered to join this committee
- Ronald Tse
- Reese Plews
- Cameron Shorter
- ... others welcomed
- TBD: This section will describe the process for managing terms.
- TBD: Information sourced from https://www.iso.org/sites/directives/current/part2/index.xhtml#_idTextAnchor196
Process for adding and maintaining terms
- TBD: Describe a process
- Anyone can suggest a term. (Explain how)
- As part of the annual OSGeoLive build process, all existing and proposed new terms will be reviewed, and discussed with proposers.
- Valid terms will be added to ... (Explain how).
- They will then be ...