Like Minded Regional Organizations
The OSGeo Foundation is interested in establishing contact with existing local organizations with a related charter. This page is an effort to collect a list of such organizations with a short English description of their mandate.
- Australia, Melbourne: MMUG (http://wiki.nomad-labs.dyndns.org/melbmap/published/HomePage) MapServer User Group of Melbourne
- Brazil: GeoLivre (http://geolivre.org.br) - Community for exchange information about FOSS GIS in portuguese language. In download section, there are many users contributions. The Geolivre Linux is hosted by this community too.
- Brazil: Geolivre Conference (http://geolivre.org) - Official website of brazilian FOSS GIS conference organization.
- Italy: GFOSS.it (http://www.gfoss.it) Geographic Free and Open Source Software
- Russia: GIS-Lab.info Russian GIS/RS community.
- USA, Minnesota: TCMUG (http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/community/MUGs/tcmug/) Twin Cities Mapserver Users Group