Live GIS Disc Press Release 78
OSGeo-Live 11.0 beta1 released. Help with the translation
4 June 2017
OSGeo-Live 11.0 beta1 is ready for download at . We're looking for testing applications and translations.
In particular, we need help to:
- Translate docs that have been updated. You find the doucmentation at . Read how to get the documentation fom github and how to make pull request .
OSGeo-Live is scheduled to be the default installation at FOSS4G 2017 workshops. We strongly urge all workshop leaders to test OSGeo-Live now and provide feedback, while there is still time to tweak anything required for the workshop.
For specific project comments, see the OSGeo-Live status spreadsheet, column T "11.0 Comment", and column U "10.5 Doc Review".
Read older press releases concerning OSGeo-Live 11.0
- 5-Jun-2017 OSGeo-Live Feature Freeze (final application versions installed)
- 19-Jun-2017 OSGeo-Live delivered to UAT (final application versions installed - Beta stage)
- 24-Jul-2017 OSGeo-Live Final ISO
- 14-Aug-2017 FOSS4G 2017 Boston
OSGeo-Live (http://live.osgeo.org) is a Lubuntu based distribution of Geospatial Open Source Software, available via a Live DVD, Virtual Machine and USB. You can use OSGeo-Live to try a wide variety of open source geospatial software without installing anything.