Marketing Meeting 2020-06-05

From OSGeo
Revision as of 13:08, 7 June 2020 by Astrid Emde (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting Details


Present

  • Jody
  • Astrid
  • Enock

Agenda

Minutes

Service Provider Care and Feeding

Tweets

  • tweets about joining as service provider/member/sponsoring
  • tunnel tweets to facebook and LinkedIn

Promoting OSGeo projects on MapScaping podcast

Finance

  • reduce marketing budget for this year, no much have been used / no FOSS4G because of COVID

Board related

ToDos

  • TODO: Improve getting started and adding user step-by-step guide
  • TODO: bi-weekly tweets on sponsors / service provides
  • TODO: Regular posts and Facebook
  • TODO: Booth or OSGeo activities during upcoming Virual SOTM -- Enock to find out
  • ACTION: Enock to reach out to RUFORUM team; OSGeoLive USB sticks needs and also propose a webinar where OSGeo marketing can present OSGeoLive / OSGeo to their members