Difference between revisions of "Marketing Budget Meeting 2021-01-12"

From OSGeo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Enock4seth moved page Marketing Meeting 2021-01-12 to Marketing Meeting 2021-01-29 over redirect: restore)
Tag: New redirect
 
(update)
Tag: Removed redirect
Line 1: Line 1:
#REDIRECT [[Marketing Meeting 2021-01-29]]
+
== Meeting Details==
 +
 
 +
* OSGeo Marketing Committee Budget meeting
 +
* Date: 12 January 2020
 +
* Time: 18:00 UTC
 +
* Location: https://meet.ffmuc.net/OSGeo_Marketing
 +
* Shared pad: https://pads.ccc.de/LNbt3YwtsB
 +
* Previous meeting:
 +
:* [[Marketing Meeting 2020-11-27]]
 +
 
 +
== Agenda ==
 +
* Review [[Marketing Meeting 2020-11-27]]
 +
* budget for 2021 - https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Budget_2021#Proposed_Budget_2021
 +
* Marketing sprint to clean up and update Wiki pages / website
 +
* check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
 +
* FOSS4G for RUFORUM
 +
* Events
 +
:* https://www.osgeo.org/events/
 +
 
 +
== Present ==
 +
* Scribing: Enock
 +
* Attending: Laura, Enock, Astrid
 +
 
 +
== Notes ==
 +
* Review Marketing Meeting 2020-11-27 https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Meeting_2020-11-27
 +
* Update events, added SotM Africa 2021... https://www.osgeo.org/events/
 +
* Update / reviewe Budget: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Budget_2021
 +
 
 +
== Actions/TODOs ==
 +
* '''TODO''': Enock will contact Jody to ask whether a meeting could be possible (fallback could be Vicky)
 +
* '''TODO''': Astrid Contact board about communication with Partners from MOUs
 +
* '''TODO''': Enock & Astrid to attend GeoforAll 2021 planning meeting and finalize RUFORUM discussion - https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geoforall/2021-January/005819.html
 +
 
 +
== Next meeting ==
 +
* [[Marketing Meeting 2021-01-29]]

Revision as of 11:48, 12 January 2021

Meeting Details

Agenda

Present

  • Scribing: Enock
  • Attending: Laura, Enock, Astrid

Notes

Actions/TODOs

Next meeting