OL3-Google-Maps-GSoC 2017 Ideas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:25, 10 March 2017 by Adube (The ideas for the GSoC 2017 with the ol3-google-maps library)
This page lists some ideas for the 2017 Google Summer of Code program with OL3-Google-Maps.
- Project: ol3-google-maps
- Mentors: Alexandre Dubé, Raphaël Gagnon
- have a cleaner way to manage Google Maps layers within OLGM without having to create sibling components within Google Maps
- ensures the perfect animation synchronization of both OpenLayers and Google Maps while zooming and panning
- support more features within the library, such as clusters and other features mentioned under the "limitations" of the library
- convert the code to ES6
- remove all dependencies to the Closure Library
- support the latest version of OpenLayers
- various bug fixes that have been raised on GitHub by users of the library
- various features that have been asked on GitHub by users of the library
And, of course and most importantly, your ideas are welcome as well!