All voting, non-voting and even not yet members are welcome.
Please let us know via mail (board [at] foss4g.be) if you will be attending the meeting.
Please note that if you want to become a board or a voting member, you need to send us your written request stating the support of at least two effective members before March 20.
In case you are not able to attend, please remember that every member can authorize in writing another member to represent him/her at the General Assembly.
Please let us know via mail (board [at] foss4g.be) if you will be represented at the meeting.
There will be an online meeting on Tuesday 13 March at 20h to prepare the meeting, you are kindly invited to join: https://meet.jit.si/OsgeoBE
- Approval of the minutes of the previous general assembly
- Report about the activities organised/supported by OSGeo.be in 2017
- FOSDEM 2017
- BeGeo 2017
- National Mapathon 2017
- GeoDevEvening QGIS plug-in
- FOSS4G-Europe 2017
- FOSS4G.be 2017
- Financial report 2017
- Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors for the 2017 financial year.
- Provisional Budget 2018
- Composition of the board (mandates are expired, see call for board members below)
- New members
- Composition of the voting members (see call for voting members below)
- New members
- Preview of the events in 2018
- FOSDEM 2018 : 03/02/2018 - 04/02/2018 : Geospatial devroom. Contact person : Johan
- Bonn - code sprint : 18/03/2018 - 25/03/2018. Contact persons : Dirk, Johan, Moritz and Kris
- National Missing Maps Mapathon 2018: 24/03/2018. Contact persons : Maëlle, Joost, Jorieke
- BeGeo 2018 : 24/04/2018 contact person Dirk
- FOSS4G-fr : 15/05/2018 - 17/05/2018. Contact persons : Christophe C, Moritz, Maëlle
- FOSS4G-Europe : 17/07/2018 - 19/07/2018. Contact persons : Dirk, Johan
- FOSS4G Dar-el-Salam : 27/08/2018 - 02/09/2018. Contact Person : Gaël
- FOSS4G.be 2018
- Postgres. Contact Person : Gaël
- R. Contact Person : Marc
- Python. Contact Person : Mathieu
- Agreement to give mandate to the board to take the necessary actions regarding the events and strategy
- Plan actions about activities, events and strategy (see call for activities below)
- Closing of the general assembly
Call for voting members
You want to promote open source software for Geospatial and be part of a great team ?
You want to invest your time and your know-how to help OSGeo.be ?
If yes, you should definitely become a charter member of our association !
To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be or ) and mention the 2 persons who want to second your nomination before March 20, 2018. The election of the new board will take place on March 26 during the General Assembly.
We'll be happy to welcome you in the team !
Call for board members
We invite you to think about the possibility of being candidate for one of the following positions:
Each position requires some time in order to :
- prepare each GA
- represent OSGeo-be in some activities
- carry out its projects
Regular monitoring is more needed than a significant amount of time.
The board must officially manage the association which relies on the community.
To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be) and mention the 2 persons who want to second your candidature before March 20. The election of the new board will take place on March 26, 2018.
If still in doubt, consider joining our online meeting on Tuesday 13 March at 20h: https://meet.jit.si/OsgeoBE
Call for activities
Feel free to provide us (via board [at] foss4g.be) with all activities / events / ideas / suggestions you would like us to organize during the next month.
We want to make use of the opportunity of the General Assembly to discuss with all interested people about their areas of interest.