Revision as of 01:28, 15 April 2018 by Toozeer
- 1 Attendance
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Resolutions
Voting members :
- Christophe Guisset,
- Gaël Kruwialis (Administrator),
- Johan Van de Wauw (Administrator – President of the board),
- Maëlle Vercauteren (Administrator),
- Marc Ducobu (Administrator – Treasaury of the board),
- Moritz Lennert,
- Oliver May (Administrator),
- Tommy Oozeer (Administrator – Secretary of the board)
- Roel Huybrechts
Non voting members :
- Jonathan Beliën,
- Mathieu Carette,
- Debriefing of FOSS4G.be 2017
- Composition of the board (mandates will expire at the end of this year)
- New members
- Composition of the voting members
- New members
- Preview until next General Assembly (first quarter 2018)
- Plan actions about activities, events and strategy
- Closing of the general assembly
Debriefing of FOSS4G.be 2017
- 270 registrations in 2016 and 250 this year
- promotion was not good enough, must be announced earlier. We need to organise ourselves better and propose an attractive offer to sponsors.
- place for sponsors was ok
- We should go more in depth with technical stuffs but we also need to have a general track
- We should allow more time for content
- Lunch pause was too long. We should avoid that people leave the building during the lunch
- We should keep the event free
- Some sponsors complained about the lunch (only 1 sandwich)
- The concept of an annual sponsorship should be improved
- BEL is a good place but the GeoDev can be organised elsewhere
- OSM attracted a lot of people, delegate a track to OSM ?
- We need demo sessions
- We should only allow one talk per company
- We should give water to the speakers
- Different languages is good to attract people from other countries
- Maybe we should collaborate with other OSGeo organisations
- We need to avoid competiion with other representations
- We need to save all presentations in one place
- There is definitely some work to do. Meet a saturday and spend the whole day ?
- A debrief meeting is needed
- There will be a FOSS4G.be 2018
Composition of the board (mandates will expire at the end of this year)
If there are any candidate, please let us know.
Composition of the voting members
Jonathan Beliën and Mathieu Carette are new voting members.
Preview until next General Assembly (first quarter 2018)
Plan actions about activities, events and strategy
- BeGeo will be organised on April 24th. It was successful in 2017. We may have a booth there.
- Organise new year reception ?
- Fosdem : global meeting on sunday February 2nd ?
- GeoDevNight on Postgres by Gaël at the end of the winter.
- GeodevNight on R by Marc
- Pyhthon event by Mathieu
Johan Van de Wauw Tommy Oozeer