OSGeo California Chapter 2013 Annual Meeting
Every year the California OSGeo Chapter is required to have an annual meeting. This year our meeting will hosted by Michele Tobias and Alex Mandel at UC Davis. We've scheduled the meeting for Saturday, December 7, 2013.
- 10:00AM to 10:30AM = "Multithreaded Geospatial Processing for the Desktop" (Landon Blake)
- 10:30AM to 11:00AM = Open Slot
- 11:00AM to 11:30AM = Using Open Data Kit on Mobile Devices to Monitor the Sacramento/San Joaquin Delta Levee System (Landon Blake)
- 1:00PM to 2:30PM = Open Source Python Scripting for ArcGIS (Landon Blake)
- 2:30PM to 4:30 PM: OSGeo Live DVD (Activity Coordinator: Brian Hamlin)
- 2:30PM to 4:30 PM: OSM Mapping Party (Activity Coordinator: ???/Landon Blake)