Difference between revisions of "OSGeo Community Projects"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
== Disclosure ==
== Disclosure ==
OSGeo or any of its affiliates take responsability or endorse any of the software listed here. OSGeo doesn't
OSGeo or any of its affiliates take responsability or endorse any of the software listed here. OSGeo doesn't the integrity of the code or any other aspect of the above softwares.
Revision as of 08:51, 3 October 2007
The OSGeo Labs is a place to advertise Open Source Geospatial Softwares that are not part of the Incubation process yet. This aim to help projects to share ideas and resources and help them to grow bigger and better.
This is the right place to start submit your project so other OSGeo members can review them and send you feedback.
How to start
- Join the OSGeo-discuss mailing-list
- Discuss your project to make sure you are not reinventing the wheel without any new functionality
- Get your project a mailing-list and a bug tracker (see #Helpful Resource)
- Fill the OSGeo_Labs_Project_Template
- Advertise on OSGeo-Discuss mailing-list
- The code is under an OSI approved license (data & doc projects need to specify their choice for a type of license).
- The project is willing to keep code clear of encumbrances
- The project is "geospatial", or directly in support of geospatial applications.
- The project as been accepted by the OSGeo Incubation Committee
(contact Ladon Blake to get help on SourceForge service)
OSGeo or any of its affiliates do not take responsability or endorse any of the software listed here. OSGeo doesn't guarantee the integrity of the code or any other aspect of the above softwares.