OSGeo Community Projects
The OSGeo Labs is a place to advertise Open Source Geospatial Softwares that are not part of the Incubation process yet. This aim to help projects to share ideas and resources and help them to grow bigger and better.
How to start
- Join the OSGeo-discuss mailing-list
- Discuss your project to make sure you are not reinventing the wheel without any new functionality
- Get your project a mailing-list and a bug tracker (see #Helpful Resource)
- Advertise on OSGeo-Discuss mailing-list
- The code is under an OSI approved license (data & doc projects need to specify their choice for a type of license).
- The project is willing to keep code clear of encumbrances
- The project is "geospatial", or directly in support of geospatial applications.
- The project as been accepted by the OSGeo Incubation Committee
Nor OSGeo or any of its affiliate take responsability of any of the software listed here. OSGeo doesn't garanty the integrity of the code or any other aspect of the above softwares.