OTB Project Incubation Status
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Has the project been approved for incubation by the OSGeo board?
- Has an Incubation Mentor been assigned to the project?
Yes. Landon Blake.
- Has the projectname.osgeo.org domain been populated with the projects web presence? If not why, and has the project page got a prominent link to the real home?
- Is the OSGeo bug tracker being used for the project? If not, why? Is the OSGeo mailing list manager (http://lists.osgeo.org/) being used for the project? If not, why?
- Is the OSGeo SVN being used for the project? If not, why? A
- Are binary and source downloads available from http://download.osgeo.org ? If not, why?
- Is there a functioning user support mechanisms (ie. mailing list)?
- Are source and binary downloads for the package available?
- Has a Project Steering Committee been formed, and given control of the project?
- Does the Project Steering Committee have documentation on project procedures for PSC decisions, contributor guidelines,
- How many active developers are there? Are they from multiple organizations? Indicate number and some organizations involved.
- Have project documents been updated to reflect membership in the foundation, and the relationship of the project to the foundation? If not, indicate when this will occur.
- Has an effort been made to brand the project web site with OSGeo foundation web styling and branding marks? If not, indicate what is planned.
Code Copyright Review
- Has a Code Provenance Review document been prepared for the project?
- Have issues raised in the provenance review been adequately addressed? Indicate outstanding issues.
- Are Commiter Responsibilities Guidelines covering legal issues in place?