Open Source Training Providers
This page is an informal effort to identify and collect professional training options for open source geospatial technologies. I am thinking primarily about companies offering professional training courses though other forms might also apply.
For each entry please include the name of the organization providing the training, a brief description of the technologies covered, and an external link to somewhere with more information. If an organization offers several pre-prepared courses, adding an entry for each should be fine.
- Frank Warmerdam, Canada: One day onsite "how to write a GDAL driver" course (this is a sample only!) - 
- Redefined Horizons, USA: Customized training around OpenJUMP and related GIS software - 
- DM Solutions Group, Canada: Various Training options for MapServer, MapGuide, Chameleon, ka-Map and related MapTools.org packages. 
- Mapgears, Canada: Customized training on MapServer, Chameleon, ka-Map and related MapTools.org packages. - English Français
- GDF Hannover, Germany: Various Training options for GRASS GIS and QGIS 
- nature-consult, Germany: GRASS and Quantum GIS training courses, workshops and talks