PDX OSGEO 20130515 Meeting
Time and Location
- May 15h, 6-8pm
- Flight Stats
- Garlynn Woodsong from Calthorpe Associates will present the UrbanFootprint scenario planning tool (http://www.calthorpe.com/scenario_modeling_tools)
- The Hack-a-thon at OSBridge will be discussed
- Open discussion: Recap of the GIA conference + unconference, open topics.
- FOSS4G west coast email thread, http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2013-May/011635.html
- OSGeo shirts for conference booths, http://www.cafepress.com/osgeo/1752234
In attendance: 9 people in person, 3 on conf call, didn't record names.
Proposed for one night of the hacker lounge.
Wm proposed a TileMill hack session, having people create maps.
Garlynn presented on Calthorpe's Urban Footprint planner.