PDX OSGEO Chapter Annual Report 2010
Revision as of 01:16, 24 February 2012 by EliL
- Contact name: Eli L Adam
- We had monthly meetings with numerous presentations covering a variety of topics.
- Our active mailing list continued in activity and increased in members.
- We put on a well attended unconference, http://pdxosgis2010.eventbrite.com/.
- Presented several sessions at a Regional GIS conference (GIS In Action), including an Open Source Desktop Smackdown, OSGeo LiveDVD use and presentation.
- We became an ORURISA Special Interest Group, http://orurisa.org/PDXOSGIS.
Areas for Improvement
- Organization could be slightly more formal.
- Planning meetings and activities further in advance could make things slightly smoother.
- Increasing coordination with other regional OSGeo groups (CUGOS) could broaden horizons.
Opportunities to Help
- Visit our wiki or mailing list to see current activities or find out how to help.