Jump to navigation Jump to search
pgRouting extends the PostGIS / PostgreSQL geospatial database to provide geospatial routing functionality.
PgRouting is an community project entering the foundation as part of the original OSGeo Labs initiative.
Basic Project Data
- Project Name: pgRouting
- Project Status Condition: Stable
- Project Web Site: http://pgrouting.org
- Project Contact: Daniel Kastl <project at pgrouting.org>
- Short Project Description: pgRouting adds routing functionality to PostGIS.
- Project Source Code: https://github.com/pgrouting/pgrouting
- Project Mailing List: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pgrouting-users
- Project Version Control Repository: git://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting.git
- Project Bug Tracker: https://github.com/pgrouting/pgrouting/issues
- Project Feature Request Tracker: https://github.com/pgrouting/pgrouting/issues
- Source Code License: GNU General Public License, version 2
- Documentation License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
- Copyright Assignment Policy: All contributions are licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 without explicit assignment
- Decision Making Procedure: Project Steering Committee
- Coding Standards: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/2.0-Development-Guidelines-and-Standards
- Release Procedure: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/pgRouting-Release-Process-Checklist
- Latest Project Release: Version 2.1.0 (September 2015)