Project Graduation Checklist
IncCom Document Number: X
The purpose of this checklist is to determine whether or not an Incubator Project is ready for graduation. All mandatory items in the checklist must be completed before a project can be considered for graduation. Completion of the items in this checklist does not necessarily guarantee graduation. Once a project is ready for graduation, it must follow the Project Graduation Process
Terms and Definitions
- a member of the Incubation Committee chosen to assist a Project through the Incubation Process
- The code has been adequately vetted to assure it is all properly licensed, to the satisfaction of the Mentor.
- The project has a suitable governance policy and a project management committee established that ensures decisions can be made, documented and adhered to?
- The developer community works in a reasonably healthy way, open to input, new members and reaching consensus on decisions.
- The project has a smoke test and automated build process in place.
- All code committers have signed appropriate agreements.