QGIS 2017 3rd User Conference and Developer Meeting budget
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:12, 11 April 2017 by LeneFischer (Created page with "== QGIS 3rd User Conference and Developer Meeting budget == === Developer and User budget === * Most developers will pay travel expenses. Accommodation and food provided. *...")
QGIS 3rd User Conference and Developer Meeting budget
Developer and User budget
- Most developers will pay travel expenses. Accommodation and food provided.
- Developers from distant countries will have the possibility to get travel payed.
- Users pays 120 $ for conference and initial workshops. This amount will cover the expenses for the Developers accommodation and food.
- Users pays for the extra workshops – this amount will cover the extra workshops expenses.
- Profit: We hope to get a ‘break even’ budget
- Request: We ask OSGEO to sponsor 3500 $ to this event - if budget fails, and there are too few money we hope OSGEO will cover 1500 $ in risk.
Basic Information • Audience: 100-150 people are expected. 50 developers and 100 users • Region: World wide event (location is Denmark) • Projects: QGIS • August 2.-11. 2017 • Primary Venue: Workshops, conference and hackfest
Budget in US $
|Accomodation 60 pers. 8 days||30||480||14400|