SAC Meeting 2019-08
Where and When =
- in IRC on Freenode, channel: osgeo-sac
- Web IRC client: https://webchat.freenode.net/ [https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=08&day=01&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=217&p2=37&p3=43 Thursday Aug 1st 2019 20 UTC
- osgeo4 #1940 - osgeo4 has been shutoff since all VMS have been moved off of it. we need to put in new drives so we can reformat it reformat and install lxd as a backup for osgeo7 and also so we can install experimental lxd containers like drone bots etc.
STATUS: New drives have been ordered -- have they been put in?
- #2314 Both osgeo3 and osgeo 4 need new power supplies
STATUS: New power supplies have been ordered, are they in place?
Since last we spoke secure, adhoc, old-web (which houses id.osgeo.org) have been moved to osgeo7. adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org now points to osgeo7 Also setup a grass container which neteler is configuring to replace the current grass on osgeo6
- Website slow
- Setup Bacula (need some thoughts on best way to go about this since osgeo7 is not setup quite the same and for some containers seems overkill to install a bacular fd client
- Wiki is old and needs to be replaced the MySQL 5.5 EOL'd a couple of years ago for one.
- OSUOSL donation and FunToo donation are we set?
- FunToo submitted to monthly payment plan, did treasurer figure it out?
- OSUOSL, need to submit request to treasurer.
- DONE Regina -- Second contract in place
- LDAP+SSH Keys
- Migrating OSGeo Wiki Logins to OSGeo LDAP
Open tickets needing attention
- ``DONE`` geotools should create new keys and supply the public key.