SAC Meeting 2019-10
Where and When
- in IRC on Freenode, channel: osgeo-sac
- STATUS tracsvn has been moved to osgeo7.
- DONE: www performance okay now after removing libavatar
- Moving other servers - rest of old-www. I'm planning to finish old-www next and then followed by webextra (webextra has a lot of stuff).
- DONE: moved wiki completely to osgeo7 - imaged it as container old-wiki
- DONE: moved tracsvn to osgeo7 and setup a tracsvn-dev replica on osgeo4 to experiment with upgrades (have dev at gitea 1.9.4)
- TODO: 2371 Upgrade gitea on tracsvn to 1.9.4
- TODO: Setup Bacula (need some thoughts on best way to go about this since osgeo7 is not setup quite the same and for some containers seems overkill to install a bacular fd client
I'm planning ot install a dedicated bacula container that has root access to all the containers to copy the files from the other containers
- TODO: Wiki is old and needs to be replaced the MySQL 5.5 EOL'd a couple of years ago for one.
- TODO: 2339 Load balance download.osgeo.org using ftp.osuosl.org/osgeo/download - jef mentioned this Nginx load balancing redirect
- OSUOSL donation and FunToo donation are we set?
- FunToo submitted to monthly payment plan, did treasurer figure it out?
- OSUOSL, need to submit request to treasurer. - Request was made June 27, need confirmation
- DONE Regina -- Second contract in place
- LDAP+SSH Keys
- Migrating OSGeo Wiki Logins to OSGeo LDAP
Open tickets needing attention
- Domain Renewals (needs ticket) Is GDAL all set?