Difference between revisions of "SAC Meeting 2019-11"
(Created page with "= Where and When = * in IRC on Freenode, channel: osgeo-sac * Web IRC client: https://webchat.freenode.net/ [https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year...")
Latest revision as of 14:01, 7 November 2019
Where and When
- in IRC on Freenode, channel: osgeo-sac
- DONE tracsvn has been moved to osgeo7 need ot upgrade to latest gitea
- STATUS web.osgeo.osuosl.org has been moved to osgeo7 - but still need to fix some redirects.
- DONE: 2371 Upgrade gitea on tracsvn to 1.9.4
- Moving other servers - I'm planning to finish webextra (webextra has a lot of stuff). Thinking of moving this one to osgeo4 to balance the load
- DONE: moved wiki completely to osgeo7 - imaged it as container old-wiki
- DONE: moved tracsvn to osgeo7 and setup a tracsvn-dev replica on osgeo4 to experiment with upgrades (have dev at gitea 1.9.4)
- TODO: Setup Bacula (need some thoughts on best way to go about this since osgeo7 is not setup quite the same and for some containers seems overkill to install a bacular fd client -wildintellect thinks we may not need this since we have snapshot daily backups on osgeo7 and container backups on osgeo4
I'm planning ot install a dedicated bacula client container that has root access to all the containers to copy the files from the other containers
- TODO: Wiki is old and needs to be replaced the MySQL 5.5 EOL'd a couple of years ago for one.
- TODO: 2339 Load balance download.osgeo.org using ftp.osuosl.org/osgeo/download - jef mentioned this Nginx load balancing redirect
- OSUOSL donation and FunToo donation are we set?
- FunToo submitted to monthly payment plan, did treasurer figure it out?
- DONE: OSUOSL, need to submit request to treasurer. - Request was made June 27, need confirmation - DONE Mike should be the response back from OSUOSL thanking us.
- DONE Regina -- Second contract in place
- LDAP+SSH Keys
- Migrating OSGeo Wiki Logins to OSGeo LDAP
Open tickets needing attention
- Domain Renewals (needs ticket) Is GDAL all set?