SAC Service Status
Infrastructure of OSGeo System Administration Committee (SAC)
- SAC:Primary Administrators
- Lots of config information in the Migration Documentation.
- SAC:Backups describes backup strategy.
- Web pages (Drupal) - Tyler Mitchell, ... (info)
- postfix - Tyler Mitchell, ...
- Linux updates - Tyler Mitchell, ...
- LDAP - Howard Butler
- SSL certificate - Shawn Barnes (configuration)
- DNS (via Pairnic) - Shawn Barnes
- IPTABLES - Shawn Barnes
- a few osgeo.org services are monitored by HTTP monitoring scripts, notification goes to Frank Warmerdam, Shawn Barnes and Daniel Morissette - operated by Daniel.
- Virtual Hosts (on same server)
This is the other peer1 host, primary used for backup and development testing of services.
- /home/back: 6/24 hour backups from osgeo1 (by rsync)
- /home/other_backups: daily backups from download.osgeo.org by rsync.
- Development drupal instance
- wiki.osgeo.org (you are reading it!): migration notes (need more info!)
This only describes some of the osgeo oriented systems and is not a full description of the telascience reality in any way
- Full details on HyperCube
- Used primarily for geodata serving.
- (126.96.36.199) FC4
- new server: new install, ldap enabled, yum updated Nov 5th/2006.
- http://mapbender.telascience.org; Postgres MySQL running
- (188.8.131.52) FC4
- new server: new install, ldap enabled, yum updated July 20th/2006.
- geodata.telascience.org; Assigned for geodata work for now, and to be named dev.geodata.osgeo.org or something similar. Binaries on geodata:
- all GIS binaries are installed into /usr/local/*
- /usr/local/lib was added to /etc/ld.so.conf
xblade12-2 (Kids GIS)
- (184.108.40.206) FC4
- new server: new install, no ldap or remotely mounted home.
- This machine is allocated to Kids GIS Portal
- (220.127.116.11) FC4
- shell.telascience.org: Lots of software installed, general use.
- Also used for DevelopmentDrupalInstance - contact Kanhaiya Kale.
- This machine appears to be dead (Dec 11, 2007).
- (18.104.22.168) FC4
- new server: new install, ldap enabled, yum updated July 19th/2006.
- buildbot.osgeo.org: OSGeo BuildBot Configuration.
- Using for Community Mapbuilder Continuum Builds.
- download.osgeo.org: Download Server.
- Used for GRASS: source code, ProgManual, UserManual, Linux binaries
- /osgeo/grass/grass-web is the svn checkout of the grass website (updated once per hour).
- /osgeo/grass/rsync is the rsync mirror of the website (under the 'grass' module)
- (22.214.171.124) FC4
- ldap.telascience.org: Fedora Directory Server. LDAP server.
- osgeo.telascience.org: Plone
- txtmob.telascience.org: SMS Smart Mob system
- gpstrack.telascience.org: Plone GPS / APRS / Cell tracking .... wishing ;)
- mediawiki.telascience.org (likely unused since wiki.osgeo.org ended up on osgeo2)
- ISO mirroring
- (126.96.36.199) Solaris 2.9
- civicspace.telascience.org: experimental community portal
- Web based IRC client