SAC Service Status
- osgeo.telascience.org (188.8.131.52): Contains plone installation
- ldap.telascience.org (184.108.40.206): FC4 + Fedora Directory Server. Contains LDAP server.
- shell server (220.127.116.11): FC4. Lots of software installed, general use.
- LDAP (on .74.220)
- .74.211 is not using ldap authentication for shell access.
- .74.220 is not using ldap authentication for shell access.
- Access to LDAP server needs to be restricted to specific machines somehow?
- We have to create userids on the LDAP server manually, can't be done through plone without a lot of work.
- Plone instance is not using LDAP for authentication.
Currently, shell access is limited to users in the LDAP schema under the "Shell" group. No further group authorization/granularity exists at this time. It is desireable to have "Shell" be broken into groups like "Database", "Subversion Admin", etc to distribute the administration of those tasks.