This page is about our shirt order for Where 2.0 (and beyond).
Using Lands' End.
We will be using fabric style "W", which gives lots of style choices for the order (Tees, etc). However, the style you select must support color=BLACK. The logo will be done up in OSGeo Green.
Two images (PDF and EPS) are stored in the VisCom file repository at osgeo.org.
Logo submitted morning of May 24th, work started 25th. Within the 3 week "rush" window, so the $400 rush fee applies.
Confirmed (Where purchase)
- Tyler Mitchell (tylermitchell-AT-shaw.ca)
- Dave McIlhagga (dmcilhagga-AT-dmsolutions.ca)
- Jo Walsh (jo-AT-frot.org) ["small/girlie-sized"]
- mpg (mpg-AT-osgeo.org)
- Frank (warmerdam-AT-pobox.com)
- Gary Lang (gary.lang-AT-autodesk.com)
- Schuyler (schuyler-AT-nocat.net) [med or lg]
- Rich Gibson (rich.gibson-AT-gmail.com)
- Mark Lucas (mlucas17-AT-mac.com) [large T]
- Andrew Mackles (andrew.mackles-AT-autodesk.com)
- Sean Sternfeldt (sean.sternfeldt-AT-autodesk.com)
- Allan Doyle (adoyle-AT-eogeo.org) [large]
- Chris Holmes (cholmes-AT-openplans.org)
- Arnulf Christl (arnulf.christl-AT-ccgis.de)
- Dylan Beaudette (dylan.beaudette-AT-gmail.com)
- David Enns (david.enns-AT-mapitout.com)
- John Graham (johng-AT-telascience.org) [Pima Polos xl xxl]
- Mikel Maron (mikel_maron-AT-yahoo.com)
- 3 other Autodesk folks (as per Peter) [T's]
- Daniel Morissette (dmorissette-AT-mapgears.com) [size L]
- Nat T. (two votes - mpg + others)
- Mike Liebhold (two votes - Schuyler, Tyler)
- an extra for Nat T., for Jack D.? (might be dangerous!)
- other suggestions?
Lands' End Account
- set up under mpg's name and address (Seattle, WA)
- username: osgeo
- password: (ask mpg)
- work order #0637017W
- Jef Riley (fef.riley-AT-landsend.com)
- 800-535-3060 x8296
- logo now being set up, will confirm price
- get order date deadline
- get shirt orders collected
- set delivery to San Jose
- arrange payment via Arnulf