Recent changes

Jump to: navigation, search

Track the most recent changes to the wiki on this page.

Recent changes options
Legend:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes
Show last 50 | 100 | 250 | 500 changes in last 1 | 3 | 7 | 14 | 30 days
Hide minor edits | Show bots | Hide anonymous users | Hide registered users | Hide my edits

Show new changes starting from 06:39, 25 June 2019
   

25 June 2019

     05:24  Season of Docs Ideas 2019‎ (diff | hist) . . (+135). . Camerons (Talk | contribs) (Best practice templates)
 m   02:07  Board Meeting 2019-06-24‎ (diff | hist) . . (-10). . Kalxas (Talk | contribs) (Review and approve past minutes)
 m   00:34  Bolsena Code Sprint 2019‎ (diff | hist) . . (-5). . Ticheler (Talk | contribs)

24 June 2019

     21:53  OSGEO at ISPRS2020‎‎ (3 changes | history) . . (+177). . [Maria‎; Mlennert‎; Vrautenbach‎]
 m   21:53 (cur | prev) . . (+32). . Vrautenbach (Talk | contribs) (OSGeo volunteers for XXIVth ISPRS Congress)
     12:49 (cur | prev) . . (+114). . Maria (Talk | contribs) (OSGeo volunteers for XXIVth ISPRS Congress)
     00:30 (cur | prev) . . (+31). . Mlennert (Talk | contribs) (OSGeo participation at XXIVth ISPRS Congress)
     14:30  Board Meeting 2019-06-24‎‎ (5 changes | history) . . (+4,374). . [Jive‎ (2×); Astrid Emde‎ (3×)]
     14:30 (cur | prev) . . (+66). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs)
     14:28 (cur | prev) . . (+3,330). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs) (meeting minutes)
     06:19 (cur | prev) . . (+172). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs)
     01:58 (cur | prev) . . (+116). . Jive (Talk | contribs)
     01:51 (cur | prev) . . (+690). . Jive (Talk | contribs) (Review of outstanding action items)
     13:58  Board Meeting 2019-05-27‎‎ (4 changes | history) . . (+326). . [Astrid Emde‎; Jive‎ (3×)]
     13:58 (cur | prev) . . (+54). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs) (added categories)
     02:08 (cur | prev) . . (+197). . Jive (Talk | contribs) (Planning F2F)
     01:59 (cur | prev) . . (-5). . Jive (Talk | contribs) (Review of outstanding action items)
     01:49 (cur | prev) . . (+80). . Jive (Talk | contribs) (Review of outstanding action items)
N    13:58  Board Meeting 2019-07-29‎ (diff | hist) . . (+1,043). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "This board meeting is '''scheduled 29 July 2019''' at [https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=7&day=29&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=286&p3...")
     13:54  Board of Directors‎‎ (3 changes | history) . . (+90). . [Astrid Emde‎ (3×)]
     13:54 (cur | prev) . . (0). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs) (Board Meetings)
     13:53 (cur | prev) . . (0). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs) (Previous meetings)
     13:44 (cur | prev) . . (+90). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs)
     13:45  Face to Face Meeting Bucharest 2019‎‎ (5 changes | history) . . (+539). . [Astrid Emde‎ (5×)]
     13:45 (cur | prev) . . (+38). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs) (added reports)
     10:02 (cur | prev) . . (+213). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs)
     09:32 (cur | prev) . . (+107). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs)
     09:29 (cur | prev) . . (+95). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs)
     09:28 (cur | prev) . . (+86). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs) (added task)
 m   10:10  OGC API Hackathon June 2019‎ (diff | hist) . . (+571). . Djay (Talk | contribs) (Updates)
     02:15  Bolsena Code Sprint 2019‎ (diff | hist) . . (+126). . Jive (Talk | contribs) (Resources)

23 June 2019

     22:41  Board Meeting 2019-06-24‎ (diff | hist) . . (+110). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs)
     17:34  New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop‎‎ (6 changes | history) . . (+915). . [Gianimauro‎ (6×)]
     17:34 (cur | prev) . . (+165). . Gianimauro (Talk | contribs) (Third Evaluation Period (July 22nd - August 18th))
     17:34 (cur | prev) . . (+164). . Gianimauro (Talk | contribs) (Second Evaluation Period (June 24th - July 21st))
     17:32 (cur | prev) . . (+344). . Gianimauro (Talk | contribs) (Weekly Reports)
     17:22 (cur | prev) . . (-1). . Gianimauro (Talk | contribs) (Second Evaluation Period (June 24th - July 21st))
     17:21 (cur | prev) . . (+113). . Gianimauro (Talk | contribs) (Second Evaluation Period (June 24th - July 21st))
     16:58 (cur | prev) . . (+130). . Gianimauro (Talk | contribs) (Weekly Reports)
     17:10  Google Summer of Code 2019 Accepted‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+356). . [Gianimauro‎ (2×)]
     17:10 (cur | prev) . . (-8). . Gianimauro (Talk | contribs) (Accepted Proposals)
     17:10 (cur | prev) . . (+364). . Gianimauro (Talk | contribs) (Accepted Proposals)
 m   10:30  GSoC 2019 Porting MapMint from Python2 to Python3‎ (diff | hist) . . (+138). . Fenilgmehta (Talk | contribs) (week 4 report added)
     06:35  GSoC 2019 Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the MapMint4ME Android Application‎‎ (4 changes | history) . . (+1,554). . [Aditya Chondke‎ (4×)]
     06:35 (cur | prev) . . (+44). . Aditya Chondke (Talk | contribs) (Week 1 - 4 (27th May - 24th June))
     06:21 (cur | prev) . . (+142). . Aditya Chondke (Talk | contribs) (Week 1 - 4 (27th May - 24th June))
     05:40 (cur | prev) . . (+1). . Aditya Chondke (Talk | contribs) (Week 1 - 4 (27th May - 24th June))
     05:39 (cur | prev) . . (+1,367). . Aditya Chondke (Talk | contribs) (Week 1 - 4 (27th May - 24th June))
     05:14  OGC API Hackathon June 2019‎‎ (3 changes | history) . . (+469). . [Tomkralidis‎ (3×)]
     05:14 (cur | prev) . . (+1). . Tomkralidis (Talk | contribs)
     05:10 (cur | prev) . . (-9). . Tomkralidis (Talk | contribs)
     05:08 (cur | prev) . . (+477). . Tomkralidis (Talk | contribs)

22 June 2019

     18:48  User:Robe‎ (diff | hist) . . (+19). . Robe (Talk | contribs)
     18:47  Dronie‎ (diff | hist) . . (+100). . Robe (Talk | contribs) (Drone agents)
     18:41  SAC‎ (diff | hist) . . (+10). . Robe (Talk | contribs) (Services)
     01:41  Season of Docs Ideas 2019‎ (diff | hist) . . (+404). . Camerons (Talk | contribs) (Best practice templates)

21 June 2019

     16:33  CodeOfConduct Committee‎ (diff | hist) . . (+15). . Jive (Talk | contribs) (2019)
     10:32  Board Meeting 2019-05-27‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+1,975). . [Jive‎ (2×)]
     10:32 (cur | prev) . . (+141). . Jive (Talk | contribs) (Planning F2F)
     10:31 (cur | prev) . . (+1,834). . Jive (Talk | contribs) (Minutes)
     10:21  GeoForAll Iberoamérica‎‎ (4 changes | history) . . (+1,665). . [Sacosta‎ (4×)]
     10:21 (cur | prev) . . (+689). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs)
     06:34 (cur | prev) . . (0). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs)
     06:33 (cur | prev) . . (+365). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs)
     05:26 (cur | prev) . . (+611). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs)
     10:07  Board Meeting 2019-06-24‎ (diff | hist) . . (+280). . Jive (Talk | contribs)
     09:39  Board of Directors‎ (diff | hist) . . (+237). . Jive (Talk | contribs) (Board Meetings)
     09:13  OGC API Hackathon June 2019‎‎ (5 changes | history) . . (+185). . [Tomkralidis‎; Djay‎; Francbartoli‎ (3×)]
     09:13 (cur | prev) . . (+11). . Francbartoli (Talk | contribs) (Participants)
     07:01 (cur | prev) . . (+2). . Tomkralidis (Talk | contribs) (Participants)
     05:22 (cur | prev) . . (+130). . Djay (Talk | contribs) (Participants)
     04:11 (cur | prev) . . (0). . Francbartoli (Talk | contribs) (Participants)
     04:10 (cur | prev) . . (+42). . Francbartoli (Talk | contribs) (Participants)
     06:26 (Upload log). . [Sacosta‎ (2×)]
     06:26 . . Sacosta (Talk | contribs) uploaded File:Laboratorios G4A-Ib.PNG
     06:21 . . Sacosta (Talk | contribs) uploaded File:Laboratorios.pdf
     04:27  New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+114). . [Gianimauro‎ (2×)]
     04:27 (cur | prev) . . (+106). . Gianimauro (Talk | contribs) (First Evaluation Period (May 27th - June 23rd))
     04:13 (cur | prev) . . (+8). . Gianimauro (Talk | contribs) (First Evaluation Period (May 27th - June 23rd))
     04:25  User:JoCook‎‎ (4 changes | history) . . (+81). . [JoCook‎ (4×)]
     04:25 (cur | prev) . . (+99). . JoCook (Talk | contribs)
     04:20 (cur | prev) . . (-3). . JoCook (Talk | contribs)
     04:19 (cur | prev) . . (-70). . JoCook (Talk | contribs)
     04:18 (cur | prev) . . (+55). . JoCook (Talk | contribs)
     00:43  User talk:Ravivundavalli‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+573). . [Ravivundavalli‎ (2×)]
 m   00:43 (cur | prev) . . (+15). . Ravivundavalli (Talk | contribs) (OSGeo India , 1 day workshop at Zoology Dept Osmania University, Hyderabad.)
     00:41 (cur | prev) . . (+558). . Ravivundavalli (Talk | contribs) (NIT Warangal, Free and Open Source GIS and Smartphone Data collection 17,18 April 2019)

20 June 2019

     11:06  GeoForAll Iberoamérica‎‎ (5 changes | history) . . (-1,287). . [Sacosta‎ (5×)]
     11:06 (cur | prev) . . (-116). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs) (Red de Laboratorios en Iberoamérica)
     10:18 (cur | prev) . . (-1,172). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs) (Concursos)
     10:17 (cur | prev) . . (-517). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs)
     06:24 (cur | prev) . . (0). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs)
     06:23 (cur | prev) . . (+518). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs)
     06:24  User:Julien.collaer‎ (diff | hist) . . (+89). . Julien.collaer (Talk | contribs) (Julien Collaer)
     06:03  FOSS4G 2019 Community Sprint‎ (diff | hist) . . (+87). . Komzpa (Talk | contribs)
     05:13  OSGEO at ISPRS2020‎ (diff | hist) . . (+38). . Maria (Talk | contribs) (OSGeo volunteers for XXIVth ISPRS Congress)

19 June 2019

Nm   05:04  User talk:Fenixjose‎ (diff | hist) . . (+295). . Camerons (Talk | contribs) (Welcome!)
Nm   05:04  User:Fenixjose‎ (diff | hist) . . (+864). . Camerons (Talk | contribs) (Creating user page for new user.)
     05:04 (User creation log). . [Camerons‎ (2×)]
     05:04 . . User account Fenixjose (Talk | contribs) was created by Camerons (Talk | contribs)
     05:03 . . User account Cezanne (Talk | contribs) was created by Camerons (Talk | contribs)
Nm   05:03  User talk:Cezanne‎ (diff | hist) . . (+295). . Camerons (Talk | contribs) (Welcome!)
Nm   05:03  User:Cezanne‎ (diff | hist) . . (+86). . Camerons (Talk | contribs) (Creating user page for new user.)
     00:36  Nederlands/Leden‎ (diff | hist) . . (+34). . Cglobe (Talk | contribs)

18 June 2019

     11:38  OSGEO at ISPRS2020‎ (diff | hist) . . (+35). . Maria (Talk | contribs) (OSGeo volunteers for XXIVth ISPRS Congress)
 m   11:34  FOSS4G 2021 Bid Process‎‎ (3 changes | history) . . (-6). . [Veroandreo‎ (3×)]
 m   11:34 (cur | prev) . . (+3). . Veroandreo (Talk | contribs) (Letter of Intent Review)
 m   11:31 (cur | prev) . . (-1). . Veroandreo (Talk | contribs) (Letters of Intent)
 m   11:31 (cur | prev) . . (-8). . Veroandreo (Talk | contribs) (Basics)
     07:48  GeoForAll Iberoamérica‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+591). . [Sacosta‎ (2×)]
     07:48 (cur | prev) . . (+81). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs)
     07:41 (cur | prev) . . (+510). . Sacosta (Talk | contribs)
Nm   04:35  User talk:Cglobe‎ (diff | hist) . . (+295). . Camerons (Talk | contribs) (Welcome!)
Nm   04:35  User:Cglobe‎ (diff | hist) . . (+334). . Camerons (Talk | contribs) (Creating user page for new user.)
     04:35 (User creation log) . . User account Cglobe (Talk | contribs) was created by Camerons (Talk | contribs)
N    02:49  Board Meeting 2019-06-24‎‎ (3 changes | history) . . (+1,066). . [Delawen‎ (3×)]
     02:49 (cur | prev) . . (+7). . Delawen (Talk | contribs)
     02:44 (cur | prev) . . (-357). . Delawen (Talk | contribs) (Minutes)
N    02:42 (cur | prev) . . (+1,416). . Delawen (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "This board meeting is '''scheduled 24 June 2019''' at [https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=24&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=286&p3...")