Difference between revisions of "Third VisCom Meeting"

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search
(Agenda)
(Agenda: bugtracker)
Line 24: Line 24:
 
* Identify action items
 
* Identify action items
 
* Schedule next meeting
 
* Schedule next meeting
 +
* There is a bug tracker via CollabNet - is anyone using it? do we want/need to?  (mpg}

Revision as of 16:27, 10 May 2006

Date and Time

May 11th, 2006, at 15:00 UTC [worldclock link]] (8:00am PST)

The meeting will take place on IRC at #osgeo and as a conference call

  • US and Canada: 877-326-2337
  • International: 303-928 3232
  • id code: 3206046#


Agenda

  • Do something about the VisComTODO page. (mpg)
  • Marketing Subteam status (Peter)
    • Press Release Process
    • Where 2.0
    • Event Strategy
    • Logos and Banners
    • OSGeo Boilerplate
  • Library Subteam status (mpg)
  • Outreach Subteam status (Dave)
  • Logo contest results, discussion of slogans - see motto_discussion
  • get us a nice magazine article? (mpg)
  • Identify action items
  • Schedule next meeting
  • There is a bug tracker via CollabNet - is anyone using it? do we want/need to? (mpg}