Difference between revisions of "United Kingdom"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 21:44, 20 September 2006
The beginnings of a manifesto (edit as you see fit):
- To provide a UK-specific focus for the OSGEO and to arrange UK meetings
- To help UK organisations discover the opportunity of open source geospatial tools
- To work towards a fully featured UK SDI
- To provide a starting point for people from the UK who are new to the Open Source Geospatial movement
- To provide a focus for lobbying for public access to UK Geodata
- To, maybe, one day, act as focal point for the UK organising the FOSS4G conference
Sign up here to show interest!
Yes, definitely worth doing
Excellent! All for this!! - User:Simon