Revision as of 09:35, 21 January 2018 by Astrid Emde
|Job Title:||Geospatial Software Developer, Remote Sensing Consultant, Senior Researcher|
|Company:||OSGeo, TerraNodo, EOfarm|
|Phone:||+30 693 2149344|
|Personal Description :||Angelos is a remote sensing expert with background in surveying engineering and software development. He is involved in numerous activities around free and open source software and has great experience in geospatial applications, geospatial data catalogues and metadata. His research involves remote sensing, machine learning, computer vision and object-based image analysis. He is an active advocate of OSGeo in Greece at related conferences. He is also an individual OGC member. His recent activity involved implementation of data.gov catalog service and implementation of the Greek national open data portal geodata.gov.gr|
OSGeo Experience and Roles:
- OSGeo Experience
- OSGeo-Live. PSC Chair, Build manager and Core Developer.
- pycsw. OSGeo Project Officer, PSC Member and Core Developer.
- ZOO-Project. PSC Member and Developer.
- GeoNode. Core Developer.
- Orfeo Toolbox. Developer.
- QGIS. Plugin Developer (DigitizingTools, MetaSearch, CadTools)
- Data.gov USA open data catalog (based on CKAN and pycsw). Developer.
- Geodata.gov.gr Greek open data catalog (based on PublicaMundi) . Scientific and Technical Coordinator, Core Developer.
- OWSlib. Developer.
- MapServer. Packager.
- GRASS GIS. Packager.
- openSUSE Official Member, Geospatial Package Maintainer.
- UbuntuGIS. Member and Package Maintainer.
- DebianGIS. Package Contributor.
- Gnorasi (Orfeo Toolbox external project). Core developer.
- MSEG. Personal project.
- GIMED. Personal project.
- Email: tzotsos AT gmail DOT com
- Email: gcpp.kalxas AT gmail DOT com
- Phone (mobile): +30 693 2149344
- Profile last updated
- 8 September 2016