Difference between revisions of "User:Wonderchook"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 10:18, 23 July 2014
Executive Director, Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States of America
Kate is Executive Director of the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team. Her most recent projects have included working in Indonesia leading a team to train disaster managers in using open-source software to better plan for disasters and relaunching of the OpenAerialMap project. Kate has spoken about the benefits of open-source and open data for disaster response and risk reduction all over the world, including giving keynotes at Linux Conf Australia and FOSS4G in 2013.
- OSGeo Experience
- Keynote FOSS4G 2013
- Workshop FOSS4G 2013 "Impact Modelling with OpenStreetMap and InaSAFE"
- Participation in development of Curriculum on InaSAFE.org on using InaSAFE/QGIS/OpenStreetMap for Disaster Planning
- Planning Volunteer FOSS4G North American 2013
- Workshop FOSS4G 2011 "Using OpenStreetMap for Disaster Response and Planning"
- OSGEO Booth Volunteer American Association of Geographers Annual Conference
- Email: kate.chapman AT hotosm DOT org
- Phone (mobile): +1 703 673 8834
- Skype: kateachapman
Spoken Language(s): English, Indonesian (intermediate speaker)
- Profile last updated
- 23 07 2014