Location: North Chelmsford, MA, USA
Stephen works with Mapserver, pgRouting, PAGC Geocoder, GDAL/OGR, OpenLayers as well as other open source products. Stephen can be found at iMapTools.com where he provides geospatial products, consulting and advocates OSGeo and OpenSource products to his clients.
- OSGeo Experience
- Member of the Mapserver PSC and an active user. Stephen constructs mapfiles for clients and works with clients to manage their production environments that collectively serve billions map draws per year.
- Member of the pgRouting PSC and an active user and developer. Stephen prepares client data for use with pgRouting and has developed driving directions module, mentored three years of GSoC students developing for pgRouting.
- Member of the PAGC (Postal Address Geocoder) PSC and an active user. Stephen also works witht he developer to refactor the code, and actively supports it with testing and bug fixes and minor enhancements.
- A knowledgeable user of GDAL/OGR and OpenLayers as well as other OpenSource projects.
- Email: woodbri AT swoodbridge DOT com
- Phone (work): 1-978-251-4502
- Skype: stephen.woodbridge
- Spoken Language(s)
- Profile last updated
- 28 JUNE 2012