Revision as of 02:14, 8 March 2006 by Neteler (drafted)
List of tasks to be done by Promotion and Visibility Committee. Eventually I imagine this should be handled by the bug (artifact?) tracker but I don't know how to use that properly yet.
- Organize strategy for "Where 2.0" conference (some board members got already contacted by the organizers)
- Setup feedback mechanism for web site. I suppose this ought to be creating artifacts in the bug system, but a feedback email list might be more appropriate.
- Recruit more members on discuss list. What skills are most valuable?
- Work on https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org contents
- Organize translation volunteers.
- First Press Release published 6 March 2006