List of general TODO items for the Web Committee. For specific tasks, please submit a detailed explanation of the work to be done to our Project Tracker
- Flesh out the web site pages. New, about, contact, etc.
- Copy IRC logs from the Feb meeting (http://logs.qgis.org/geofoundation/) into the https://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/meetings/2006_02_04/meeting.html area.
- Add link to WebCom Project Tracker to site surround for "feedback".
- Logo Contest Sent to board, waiting approval before posting to site. Perhaps VisCOM should be doing announcements, etc?
- Recruit more members on discuss list. What skills are most valuable?
- give numbers to BoD meetings at https://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/meetings/board/board_meetings.html
- The "upload file" feature seems to insist on giving the error "The file is corrupt or has an incorrect extension. Please check the file and upload again." for any file I try. Am I doing something wrong, or..?
- Work on web site overall style.
- Organize translation volunteers.
- We need some mechanism(s) to ensure the folks realize material in the wiki is not authoritative. That it is essentially individuals working documents, not foundation policy.