WebCom Meeting 20060315

From OSGeo
Revision as of 08:46, 15 March 2006 by Jasonbirch (talk | contribs) (Initial revision)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Web Site Committee Meeting 2006-Mar-09 Tentative Agenda

Meeting Info

Chair:  Daniel
Minutes:  Jason
Conference Phone Number: 1-877-326-2337 conf ID: 320-6046#
IRC:  #osgeo
Date:  2006-Mar-15 (in North America)
Time: Wednesday March 15, 19:00 UTC

Agenda Items

Old Business

  • Actions from previous meeting
    • Jason to remove users mailing list (done)
    • Daniel to add categories, and make it the default for the projects view (done)
    • Daniel to add link to template to report page problems to WebComm tracker (?)
    • Daniel to look into announcements functionality (?)
    • Daniel to copy CSS into Documents and Files for review (?)

Web Site Items

  • Logo contest live
    • What next?
    • Who wants to vet?
  • Translations
    • Press releases
      • Explicity link to multi-language? (quite possible, just link to .html.ja page)
    • Main content
      • Coordinate through international list

Minutes