Revision as of 13:53, 23 February 2006 by Tmitchell (start of topic)
Members in the committee are listed on the web committee project page on osgeo.org
The web site committee has responsibilities to:
- maintain and update the foundation web site.
- recommend appropriate website technologies (ie. wiki)
- decide and implement a site wide style guideline.
- support foundation projects in use of portal technologies and common style.
- adding and removing committee members as needed.
- report back to the board (via Chair) to the board monthly on activities and issues.
- pursue translation of portions of the site into other languages.
The initial set of tasks and ideas are posted on the WebComTODO page