PROPOSED AGENDA: July 8th
Always feel free to recommend changes or additions ( or make additions yourself )
- 5.45pm: ONLINE LOBBY (https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoAlbertaChapterMonthlyMeetup)
- Phone: 647.243.6108 | MeetingID: 2203355915
- 6.00pm: Attendee Introductions
- OSGeo Alberta Chapter intro: Slide Deck - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C3Ab4Hch04Cr5gvgE-wd1OFCRTwVMkMb/view?usp=sharing ( We'll cover the first 5 slides - super quick )
- 6.15pm: Any updates or proposals on projects
Please feel free to come forward with your projects, initiatives, or even questions.
- QGIS NA 2020 Conference
- We can review the plans and schedules for the conference being put together by QGIS enthusiasts around North America.
- This conference will run online July 17, and likely 24th as well based on the talk, workshop, and other session submissions. More TBD.
Any chapter business or suggestions
This event is open to all. Feel free to bring your topics, projects, or presentations.
Some suggestions from the chapter for presentations include:
- Show us your side hustle
- Bring us your problems ( stuff you're working on and issues )
- Teach something new ( OS Geo projects or other ).