PROPOSED AGENDA: December 2, 2020
- 5.45pm: ONLINE LOBBY (https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoAlbertaChapterMonthlyMeetup)
- Phone: 647.243.6108 | MeetingID: 2203355915
- 6.00pm: Attendee Introductions
- Wendy, Tanya, Doug, Scott, Rabin, Stefan
Following: Quick (3 min) look at the OSGeo, and this unofficial chapter with this slide deck: OSGeo Meetup Deck
We have no talks scheduled for this evening. We are super-casual so feel free to drop in with ad-hoc stuff.
- Tanya Yeomans is chairing a session at GeoConvention2021 - Open Data, Open Source and Open Geoscience
- Alberta Jobs:
- GIS Tech - UofC : https://gogeomatics.ca/job/geospatial-gis-technician/
- Enterprise Support Consultant - ESRI : https://gogeomatics.ca/job/senior-enterprise-support-consultant-gis/
- GIS Tech - City of Edm : https://gogeomatics.ca/job/geographic-information-systems-gis-technician/
- Environmental Science Intern - Jacobs : https://gogeomatics.ca/job/environmental-science-intern/
- Chat & any proposed Chapter business or initiatives
This event is open to all. Feel free to bring your topics, projects, or presentations.
Some suggestions from the chapter for presentations include:
- Show us your side hustle
- Bring us your problems ( stuff you're working on and issues )
- teach something new ( OS Geo projects or other ).