PROPOSED AGENDA : 2021.12.01
5.45pm: ONLINE LOBBY (https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoAlbertaChapterMonthlyMeetup)
- Phone: 647.243.6108 | MeetingID: 2203355915
6.00pm: Attendee Introductions
- We've been lucky to have two local organizations agree to explore ways our little group might help work on some of their GIS efforts.
- Ann & Sandy Cross Conservation Area
- Kiyooka Ohe Arts Centre
- We can provide brief updates on both and talk about how best to share the ongoing process with stakeholders asynchronously ( stay with the wiki, github, something else, more than one?)
- No presentations currently planned. Feel free to reach out either on the OSGeo mailing list, or you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to present or suggest presenters (I'm willing to do outreach, if you have the info)
Some suggestions from the chapter for presentations include:
- Show us your side hustle
- Bring us your problems ( stuff you're working on and issues )
- teach something new ( OS Geo projects or other ).
Chat & any proposed Chapter business or initiatives:
This event is open to all. Feel free to bring your topics, projects, or presentations.