Difference between revisions of "Annual General Meeting 2020"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Slides ==
== Slides ==
Latest revision as of 03:15, 12 September 2020
- 1 in memoriam of Olivier Courtin
- 2 Slides
- 3 Video (YouTube)
- 4 Venue / Timing
- 5 Breakout rooms
- 6 Description
- 7 Format
- 8 Add you content to the shared Slides
- 9 Board members
in memoriam of Olivier Courtin
Venue / Timing
- WHEN: Thursday 10. September 2020 13 UTC - 17 UTC (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OSGeo+AGM&iso=20200910T13&p1=1440&ah=2)
- WHERE: Due to COVID-19 and no FOSS4G 2020 the AGM will be a virtual event. Information about how to join will follow soon.
- Link to the meeting 13 - 15 UTC
- OSGeo discussion meeting after the AGM Little dealy, We are starting.
OSGeo TownHall Meeting 11. September 2020 16 UTC
- Link to the OSGeo TownHall meeting 16 - 18 UTC
You are invited as OSGeo project or Local Chapter to meet with your community before the AGM start.
- https://meet.jit.si/osgeo (room to meet before and after the AGM)
The Annual General Meeting for OSGeo is open to everybody.
The goal is to:
- give an overall status of the organization+
- financial report+
- informing the members of previous and future activities from committees and local chapters
- discuss important issues and take decisions
+ These two are formal reports that make it an AGM
The AGM itself will be a succession of lightning talks (presentations limited to two minutes) given by you in your role as Local Chapter representative, Chair of a committee, representative of a software project, OSGeo director or administrator or whatever else makes up OSGeo. If you feel like you have to say something please add yourself to the correspondent section.
This year we are going to use shared slides to setup the presentation for the meeting.
Please use the shared slide. Two slides/minutes each for a status update. You can provide an extended status report in your project and add the link to this wiki and to the presentation.
The shared slide deck is available here (request edit access if required):
How a report could look like
- Angelos Tzotsos President
- Mike Smith - Treasurer
- Astrid Emde Secretary
- Victoria Rautenbach
- Tom Kralidis
- Codrina Maria Ilie
- Helena Mitasova
- Till Adams
- Vicky Vergara
OSGeo report (10 mins)
Here is what OSGeo has been up to in the last year:
- Introduction to OSGeo
- Here is what we have done in the last year
- Here is all the events we have sponsored for the year
- photos and stats from events
- photos and stories from code sprints
- Here are our volunteers and leaders thank you
- Pictures from committees and initiatives
- Budget - we are financially stable
- Elections are coming up
Contributing to OSGeo report
Project Reports (15 mins)
Please use the shared slide. Two slides each for a status update. You can provide an extended status report of your project by adding the link to the presentation
- 2 mins: Projects and Incubation, status
Community Project Reports (TBD mins)
Local Chapter Reports (15 mins)
Please use the shared slide. Two slides each for a status update. You can provide an extended status report of your local chapter by adding the link to the presentation
you need to sign up to be presented
- 2 mins: Local chapter report
Partners (6 mins)
OSGeo partners with organizations world wide, this block provides our partners a chance to address:
Committee Reports (10 mins)
Committees: We expect a status update from each committee, please attend or nominate a delegate (see committees https://www.osgeo.org/about/committees)
Please use the shared slide. Two slides each for a status update. You can provide an extended status report in you project and add the link to this wiki and to the presentation.
- Google Summer of Code, and Google Code-in report
- SAC 2020 Annual Report
- Sol Katz Award presentation