Board Meeting 2011-09-01

From OSGeo
Revision as of 10:14, 26 August 2011 by Tmitchell (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Category:Board Category:Board Meetings 2011 This board meeting is scheduled for the 1st of September 2011 [")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This board meeting is scheduled for the 1st of September 2011 at 17:00 UTC on IRC and follow up voting on Skype.


  • Review past minutes: Board Meeting 2011-07-07
  • Review action summary from last meeting
    • MOTION: Frank motioned to adopt changes to sponsorship plan as noted in the meeting... Arnulf seconded, Daniel, Markus, Frank, Ravi, Jeff were +1 - carried
    • MOTION: Arnulf motioned to adopt past meeting minutes - Frank seconded, Arnulf, Markus, Jeff, Ravi, Daniel were +1 - carried
    • MOTION: Arnulf moved to adopt the "Open Source and Open Standards" page in the Wiki as a joint White Paper with OGC - Daniel seconded, Frank, Jeff, Markus, Ravi were +1 - carried
    • ACTION: Tyler update media sponsorship program and circulate to board and marketing com for further discussion
    • ACTION: Arnulf to start to page listing membership management requirements. Review existing page
    • ACTION: Continue MOU development, pass SIGTE agreement past Edu committee, other ICA directly to board.
    • ACTION: Arnulf to start mailing list discussion on future direction, goals and plans for OSGeo.
  • FOSS4G 2011 update (Jeff)
    • AGM prep (Chris)
    • Board meeting prep (all)
  • New MoU's underway (Tyler)
  • Media Sponsorship - very draft outline of idea (Tyler)
  • Discussion: How to develop a business plan for the next years?
  • Set next meeting time/date/place
  • please add your agenda item


Action Summary


Detailed Minutes